Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, in addition to the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, material creators, and digital marketers some crucial lessons that they can apply in 2023.
However, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to analyze why there are 3 lists– and why every one uses a different approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Regrettably, that list taught numerous marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward appealing videos that kept audiences watching.
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a significant shift, since “watch time” provides you a sense of what content audiences really enjoy, rather than videos that they click and then desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to revealing its “leading trending videos,” based upon time spent enjoying, sharing, commenting, preference, and other aspects.
To put it simply, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “viewer satisfaction.”
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not pay attention to videos; it takes note of viewers.
So, instead of trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm pleased, concentrate on making videos that make your viewers delighted.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To discover important lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to understand that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system utilizes both absolute and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers desires both brief and long videos to succeed, so relative watch time is more vital for brief videos, and outright watch time is more vital for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Nerds” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the dad of cherished Minecraft developer Technoblade reads a farewell letter from his kid.
The player lost his battle with cancer in June, however his tradition stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film market’s most prestigious event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has led him to end up being a leading creator with a dedicated fanbase.
But nobody knew what he looked like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this epic Super Bowl halftime program loaded with some of the biggest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” inspired warehouse, MrBeast challenges participants to pass through a chocolate river, climb up a candy wall, complete in confection-themed video games, and delight in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Fraud Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts stunning revenge on a scam call center in the latest version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays an individual journey from adolescence to the adult years, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the way.
Leading 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Scuba Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a mystical location. It has plenty of unknown sea animals, weird plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Obstacles” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off astonishing aerial stunts.
3. “Feature Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet Dog! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For years, his long fluffy fur has actually made Brodie one of the most renowned dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was decided that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does fool shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he attempts to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s indication.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the dreaded gap between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, developers Jay & Sharon show us what’s really going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized act, witty creator Adrian Bliss brings to life all the characters trying to gain entryway– and party in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were puzzled by this magic technique.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its smart trick.
Top 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
On the other hand, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses a totally different methodology to determine the leading Buy YouTube Subscribers advertisement for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The top ads are typically the ones with the greatest budgets, which increase view counts, however not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The imaginative firm for this advertisement was Fortunate Generals and the media agency was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds a good idea? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The imaginative firm was Psyop, and the media agency was internal.
The advertisement’s description states,
“Welcome to the supreme clan location! A place where you and your clan can BUILD and fight together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description says,
“Our ‘Goal of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one individual alone, however we can accomplish it if all of us join forces and unite.
Similar to football players come together as a team to score objectives, we aim to utilize the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the greatest goal– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Official Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The innovative company was in-house, and the media firm was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description states,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts welcomes fans on a wonderful first-person journey through one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other esteemed cast members and filmmakers across all eight Harry Potter films for the very first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s very first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Presenting iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional smart device? Let’s discover. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everyone Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The imaginative firm was The Refinery, and the media firm was in-house. The ad’s description says,
“All of us will die. There is no hope.” The school developed into a bloody battlefield and our good friends into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Video Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was in-house. The ad’s description says,
“See whatever that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Huge Video game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and told by andré 3000.”
Essential Lesson That Online Marketers Can Use In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, top Shorts, and top ads for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can learn: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when determining various types of video, and various types of ads are better for various marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that all of us can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Featured Image:/ SMM Panel